|resources:||Home Mailing List Source Code Members Bugs|
Turn Java into a first-class citizen of the Mozilla/XUL platform. This will enable developers to build applications where a Java backend can be used to interact with a Mozilla/XUL front-end, combining the power of Java's server libraries with the interactivity and user interface capabilities of Mozilla.
- Java XPIs - Provides XPIs for easy installation of Java within Mozilla.
- November 11, 2003 - I will be on vacation from Nov. 12 through Nov. 21st, and won't be available to answer questions during that time. -- Brad Neuberg
- September 21, 2003 - Removed the comments section from the bottom of this page since it was filling with spam.
- July 22, 2003 - java.mozdev.org is announced to the world
- July 22, 2003 - BlackConnect project is posted to java.mozdev.org
- Swarms of developers for getting BlackConnect stable, full-featured, and cross-platform (see the BlackConnect README file for info on what remains to be done)
- A logo for the java.mozdev.org project, emphasizing the integration of Mozilla/XUL + Java